Clasps are a variety of jewellery findings used to connect the two ends of a necklace or bracelet. There are a variety of Clasps available, some of them are as follows:
- Toggle Clasps
- Toggle Clasps are available in varied elegant classy patterns. These clasps stand apart and make a statement on their own.
- Hook and Eye Clasps
- It is easy to hook and unhook these Clasps.
- Lobster Clasps
- This variety of clasps look like the claw of a lobster and help to bind the piece of jewellery very well due to their strength. This is highly suitable for heavy pieces of Jewellery!
- Filigree Clasps
- This variety of Clasps are widely used with pearl necklaces offering a classy look due to their intricate design.
- Spring Ring Clasps
- This variety of Clasps offer a perfect blend of style and strength.
- S Clasps
- This is one of the simplest form of clasps that is easy to hook and unhook. These are best suited in jewellery whose length can be adjusted to different sizes.
- Magnetic Clasps
- Magnetic Clasps are held tight by a pair of strong magnets. These offer a beautiful design to the piece of handcrafted Jewellery!
SANGEETHA KRISHNA - December 03, 2018
Am a self learner. I would want to know how peruvian base earrings can be made. please do post a video on demonstrating on how to do peruvian type of earrings at home. Preferably with the supplies of bases you have. Thanks
Sheela kumari - September 07, 2018
Mai bhi ye work karna chahti hu mam pls mujhe koi upay bataiye.
Hiranmayi - September 07, 2018
Please add few pics so that we know what is it exactly